1. What do you feel Paul means by our earthly tent being destroyed?
2. Consider how Christians, today, feel about death. Are their feelings consistent with someone who knows they have a heavenly dwelling waiting for them? Explain!
3. What do you feel Paul means by being found naked?
4. Do you know any Christians today who actually wish to die so they can be in their heavenly dwelling?
5. What does Paul say "swallows up" what is mortal? How does that differ with common understanding?
6. Why has God made us?
7. How do you feel being at home in the body keeps us away from the Lord?
8. What does it mean to live by faith and nor by sight in this context?
9. Do you feel this judgment seat of Christ is to judge Christians only? Why/Why not?
1. What do you feel fearing the Lord has to do with persuading men?
2. What do you feel Paul is saying is the reason for him "commending" himself?
3. Explain the difference between Christians taking pride in what is seen and taking pride in what is in the heart?
4. Who does Paul say Christians live for? What does that mean?
5. What do you feel Paul means for us to regard no one from a worldly point of view? Give examples!
6. How do you feel being in Christ would make you a new creation?
7. Explain the ministry of reconciliation.
8. What do you feel it means to be Christ's Ambassadors? Give examples!
9. How is it possible for us to become the righteousness of God?
The Life Of Jesus
Christian Faith Study
Leading Inductive Studies
Acts-Early Church History
Romans Bible Studies
1 Corinthians Bible Studies
2 Corinthians Bible Studies
Galatians Bible Studies
Ephesians Bible Studies
Philippians Bible Studies
Colossians Bible Studies
1 & 2 Thessalonians
Timothy And Titus Studies